The Finance Department is responsible for the sound financial management of the Assembly’s resource and is headed by the Municipal Finance Officer.
- Is responsible for the management of financial administration
- Develops corporate investment portfolio and ensures effective credit control
- Develops the work program of the Finance Department to ensure effective job performance
- Preparation of annual pro-financial statement
- Ensures judicious use of funds in accordance with official procedures
- Develops financial policies and procedures for planning, controlling and monitoring financial transactions.
Bolgatanga Municipal Assembly,
P.O.Box 38, Bolgatanga, Upper East Region.
+233 267 770 843